Lucid Technologies' Device Reading and Programming Fees
We're often asked if we can read the data from old Motorola microprocessors,
and usually the answer is yes. Some of the chips we can read are the MC6801, MC68701,
MC68705P, MC68705R, MC68705U and MC68705J1A. Please inquire about other chips.
SETUP & HANDLING FEE
READING FEE (if applicable)
- For any single reading, programming or combination order = $20
- Fee to read the program from a microprocessor = $15.
- Fee to read the program from an EPROM = $5.
- Programs read from any device will be delivered as an *.S19 or *.HEX file, as appropriate.
TOTAL = SETUP FEE + READING FEE + PROGRAMMING FEE + SHIPPING
- Programming fee per chip = $2.25
[ Products ]
[ Home ]
[ How to Order ]