The LP110 was designed as a general purpose EPROM programmer.
With three different programming-modules it can program 2716, 2732,
and (2764/27128/27256) EPROMs. Programming-modules are essentially
socket adapters that are easily constructed from readily available proto-boards.
Complete schematics for the LP110 and personality modules are included.
The LP110 communicates with the host system via an RS-232 serial
port. A communications program capable of ASCII file transfer is
the only software required, so the LP110 will work with almost
any computer regardless of operating system or processor type.
EPROM programming is controlled via the following menu:
 Set EPROM size [P] Program EPROM from RAM
 Set programming voltage [V] Verify EPROM with RAM
 Set programming algorithm [C] Compute RAM checksum
 Set EPROM base address [M] Modify/display RAM
 Set file transfer format [R] Read EPROM into RAM
[E] EPROM erase check [D] Download RAM
[U] Upload program to RAM [Q] Quit to opening menu
The LP110 is also an excellent experimenter's board.
The LP110 is also a general purpose MC6803 8-bit computer.
Each LP110 comes with a developer's package, providing
access to the LP110's hardware and software resources.
The LP110 source code and a cross-assembler are included.
This allows the hobbyist to design custom hardware interfaces
and write the software drivers for them.
Custom programs can be burned into the EPROM or uploaded to the
LP110 and executed from RAM without modifying the EPROM.
- Circuit board size: 6.75 x 5.75 inches
- Power: 5VDC for LP110 circuitry
- EPROM: 16k bytes
- RAM: 40k bytes
- EPROM file transfer formats: Motorola S-record, Intel HEX-record
- EPROMs programmed: 2716, 2732, 2764, 27128, 27256
- EPROM Programming voltage: 5V to 25.5V in 0.1V steps
- EPROM Programming algorithms: 2 standard and 4 fast algorithms
LP110 INTERFACE SPECS
- Serial interface: RS-232, DCE, no handshaking
- Serial connector: 9-pin female
- Serial format: 8N1
- Baud rate: 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600
- Programmable DC supply input: 6VDC
- Programmable DC supply output: 5V to 25.5V in 0.1V steps
- Parallel IO: Two 6821 PIAs providing four 8-bit ports and two control lines
- Callable software utilities in EPROM
Note: The LP120 is an improved version
of the LP110. Programming-modules from the LP110 are compatible with the
LP120. If you own an LP110 see the upgrade offer on the LP120 page.
DETAILS & PRICES
- Assembled and tested circuit board
- Not available
- Full kit
- Not available
- Partial kit
- SALE PRICE = $45.00
- Partial kit details
[ Products ]
[ Home ]
[ How to Order ]