Kits & Products
Lucid Tech sells assembled & tested boards, full kits, and partial kits.
For partial kits the builder is responsible for most parts as well as assembly.
This allows hobbyists to shop around
for the best buys or use parts already on-hand.
The projects are well documented and include complete schematics.
Although intended for knowledgeable hobbyists, our projects are also being used in
technical schools and businesses. Please read the product descriptions carefully
and ask about anything you don't understand before placing your order.
Clocks and Timers
- ROBOEAR - Let this Robot Ear point you to the source of a sound.
- DB1 - Two models of LED display boards with serial (SPI) interface.
- KB1 - AT and PS/2 keyboard interface chip with UART, SPI, or I2C output.
- Integrated Circuits - Low cost ICs for building and programming.
- Plastic Enclosures - Cases for Lucid projects.
- Prototype Board - Wire-wrap/prototype board with 0.156" edge fingers.
Sold Out Products
- ELOG1 - Environmental data logger.
- EP701 - Programmer for 68701/U4 single chip microcomputers.
- EP705N - Programmer for 68705P/R/U microcontrollers.
- Joymouse - Lets your joystick be a mouse too.
- LP110 - EPROM programmer.
- LP120 - General purpose programmer for EPROMs and microcontrollers.
- Digital Pulse Generator - All digital pulse generator.
[ Home ]
[ How to Order ]