Kits & Products
Lucid Tech sells assembled-and-tested boards as well as kits.
Send an email if you just need a circuit board and a few parts.
The projects are well documented and include complete schematics.
Although intended for knowledgeable hobbyists, our projects are also being used in
technical schools and businesses. Please read the product descriptions carefully
and ask about anything you don't understand before placing your order.
- Alarm clock and thermometer kit - Dual alarms, temperature and serial I/O.
- DB1 - Two models of LED display boards with serial (SPI) interface.
- KB1 - AT and PS/2 keyboard interface chip with UART, SPI, or I2C output.
- LP130 - General purpose programmer, successor to the LP120.
- Plastic Enclosures - Cases for Lucid products.
- Prototype Board - Wire-wrap/prototype board with 0.156" edge fingers.
- RB01 - Model rocket acoustic locator.
- Roboear - Let this Robot Ear point you to the source of a sound.
Sold Out, Still Supported
- Digital Pulse Generator - All digital pulse generator.
- LP120 - General purpose programmer for EPROMs and microcontrollers.
- RDT64 - Retro Dumb-Terminal with 64 character by 25 line VGA output.